Lost is bringing up alot more questions than it is answering . It seems to be going all over the place , can't wait to see how things fit together .
New season of Survivor pitting fans against past favorites . Was really looking forward to watching the king weasel Jonny Fairplay stir things up but it seems he didn't even want to be there and was the 1st voted off . I would like to have seen some different favorites but I guess they didn't want to do the show or were never asked .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Yes, I was disappointed by Johnny Fairplay this time around...I don't know to be against now. I think this will be a really good season by the way the fans took it to the faves last night!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Bookmarks